dimanche 12 octobre 2008

The Biggest Fish Market in the world





Tsukiji Market is the biggest fish market around the world and I have been there...

6:00 AM, after a good party in a night club with my friends, we decided to have the best breakfast of sushis in Japan . Therefore, we went to Tsukiji market: the wholesaler fish market.
You can believe me, it was amazing and for sure I will go back before I am leaving Tokyo.
In spite of we were tired, we arrived and we were so excited by what we have seen.
Pictures could describe better than me what happened in this place. The tunafish bid is very impressive and unique in the world.
To finish, we went to a small sushis restaurant around the fish market and it was so delicious, the best sushis I have never eaten that I would advice you to go in very quickly if you have the moment!

Aucun commentaire: